Wednesday, September 26, 2007

the job-hunt, the b'day party & the bingo night

The job issue doesn't look as dark as it did before. I was streesing out because I couldn't find a job last week. This week I had a 3 day try-out at a bar and a job interview on tuesday at a health insurance company. Either way, I'll have one of those jobs by friday.
I began monday at Oscar and today was my last try-out day. I have to say it was a lot of fun actually. Although I'm overqualified and they don't pay that well, the staff is great and helped me a lot, the guest ditto. It was tiring, but fun.
The other job wouldn't be as exciting, but would pay better and be more related to my studies.

On the lighter side of life I have been busy too. Last weekend Iason hold is birthday party here. A lot of nice guests, a lot of balloons and serpentines (precisely as one would imagin a Iason's b'day party), and even more alcohol. And so I'm back on the danish party-train. I got a bit tipsy, flirted left and right, and had time to go to a danceclub after.
Yesterday we had the fantastic idea to go bingo. But not any bingo. Tranny Bingo at BLUS!! It was ridiculously funny! Everyone was there (Mike was back from Seattle, some of my colleagues from Oscar came along too), and we had a great time drinking free beer and trying to be attentive to the numbers the heavily drunk trashy trannies picked out of the bag.
A great evening spent surrounded by lots of familiar faces.

It's great to be back :)

No comments: