Monday, October 01, 2007

moving out, moving in

I'm now working full-time at the bar, although this week I'll only work 30 hours.

I've also moved from Iason's place to Jacob's. I still can't afford a room in Copenhagen, but now I found a job, I'll hopefully also find a place so I can move next month. Jacob's place is actually awesome - it's in Nørrebro but in a very nice neighbourhood, I have my own room and there are no cats in sight...

Now I just have to get the paperwork out of the way (residence/work permit, personal registration, tax card), and then I can begin with the room-hunt.

2 comments:

Iason said...

The cats say they miss you. They can't terrorize Jesper or me.
Also... I need to get our of the habit of saying "goodnight André" when I go to sleep.

Anonymous said...

So do I, actually. That's a bit weird...