Friday, November 21, 2008

snow and furniture

Outside the first snow fall of the season.
Copenhagen is now a sea of white flakes.

The table and 4 chairs the bf bought today are assembled and the living room looks completely different. It's like we brought the living into it.

The bf leaves for a night out with some friends. I am working tomorrow morning - yeah, I know, on a saturday... but that means I get paid overtime.

5 minutes after he leaves I get a text. 'Look out of the window'. Right below, on the roof of a car, now covered in snow, he wrote "Amo-te" (I Love You in portuguese).

It was like a scene out of those Hollywood productions I'm addicted to. Right here, outside of my door.

I can't stop loving him :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh tão querido... :)
até eu fiquei toda derretida :)
Beijo grande!!!