Friday, February 20, 2009

recap

The last month's recap:

Me and Kristian finally had a getaway weekend. We went for the weekend to Lalandia, a holiday resort on an island in South Denmark, where we rented a cabin, and spent roughly the whole time in the aquadome - waterslides, swimming pools, jacuzzis, saunas, all within an indoors tropical atmosphere.


It was an amazing weekend. We borrowed Kristian's mother car, drove there and back (we visited beautiful Møns Klint on our way back), and it was great to be somewhere just me and him.



Møns Klint (The White Cliffs)






Then there were some personal issues, relationship problems, and the typical life crisis that I have once in while. All dealt with and in the past.

My mother had her birthday this week and my gift to her was an extended weekend in London in April. I am going to be in London twice within 50 days!! Can't hardly wait for both trips. woohoo! :D

This week it started to snow in Copenhagen (actual snow, not slush) and the city is covered in a 10cm deep snow layer. In spite of being freezing outside, I love the quiteness and calm the snow brings.

No comments: