Monday, October 22, 2007

dr. strangelove, or how I start worrying and became a stalker

I finally got a couple of days off from work this weekend. And what a better way to relax than to go out with some friends and having an old-time wild night?

After too many shots, we went clubbing. We got drunk, we pole-danced, and old feelings emerged.
Stalking a guy at 4:00 in the morning through the streets of Copenhagen just because you're a bit jeaulous is so pathetic, that I don't even know how to explain it...

I had so much more to tell about that night. But I mustn't.
As they say, what happens below, stays below...

2 comments:

Nu Masculino said...

Just to recomend you my blog about boys...

http://numasculinopt.blogspot.com/

Nu Masculino said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.