Friday, October 12, 2007

life update

Life is getting on track once again.

Most of my paperwork is done: I already have my tax-cards, work/residence permits, contracts, bank account. I should get my first salary at the end of the month, though it won't be much being my first month and all (I haven't been assigned the regular 37 hrs per week).
Other than the little frustration of wanting/needing to work more and getting 14-hour shifts instead, everything is going smoothly :)

The room situation looks less complicated now. I have 3 options I'm considering. Either way I'll have a place by the beginning of next month.

The romanticlife situation is also much better now. I think I've moved on... And I've been smilling all week after a close encounter of the naughty kind on monday after 3 dry months :p

I hope the lucky streak keeps going!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ew, does that mean that this is a 'wet' month, or what?

Iason said...

Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to Mike...

Good to hear everything is working out André. Looking forward to the housewarming ;)